Concerts in the Park!
County Parks is collaborating with Pikes Peak Jazz and Swing Society to host eight Concerts In The Park this summer.
Bring your picnic, lawn chairs or blanket and the family to enjoy the summer nights with some great outdoor entertainment. All concerts are free and will be at Bear Creek Regional Park every Wednesday from July 10 through August 28. Concerts will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. unless noted otherwise.
- July 24, featuring The Swing Connection
- July 31, featuring Springs Contemporary Jazz Big Band
- August 7, featuring Triple Play Quartet
- August 14, featuring the Academy Jazz Ensemble
- August 21, featuring JoRiCa + 1
- August 28, 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. featuring USAF Academy Band Falconaires and Alumni Band
The Concerts in the Park is sponsored by El Paso County Parks and the Pikes Peak Jazz and Swing Society.
For more information about the concerts, visit www.ppjass.org or call (719) 520-6977.
More information about Bear Creek Regional Park can be found here.