October 8, 2020 – An El Paso County construction project is currently underway, which will require intermittent closures of the playground, surrounding sidewalks, and a portion of the main parking lot within Widefield Community Park.
This project includes:
- Replacing the sidewalk from the main parking lot to the restroom
- Construction of two new pavilions near the playground
- New playground components
Construction will be completed in phases through November 30, 2020, weather and resources permitting.
For the safety of everyone and park users:
- Be aware of construction crews and equipment in the park
- Be respectful of construction fencing and warning signs
- Avoid construction areas
For more information and questions:
Please contact Jason Meyer, El Paso County Community Services Department Planning Supervisor at 719-520-6985, or via email at email@example.com