To report an El Paso County park facility or park maintenance issue to Parks Operations, you can submit an online Customer Service Request through our Citizen Connect process. Citizen Connect will allow you to keep track of the progress of your request.

For information on Park Facility Rentals check out the Facilities Reservation page.

Parks Administration Office
(719) 520-7529
2002 Creek Crossing Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed Weekends and Holidays