2023 Partners in the Park Honored by Parks Board
El Paso County Park staff highlighted the support provided by the 2023 Partners in the Park at the El Paso County Park Advisory Board meeting on February 14, 2024.
The Partners in the Park program was created in 2009 to provide financial support for a respective County park, trail, open space, events center, or nature center. Since 2009, this program has generated approximately $450,000 in funding which is used exclusively for El Paso County Parks; to preserve open spaces, trails, sustain park amenities, and to ensure ongoing sustainability for a specific park.
“We are grateful for the continued commitment our partners have to the legacy and stewardship of El Paso County Parks,” said Todd Marts, El Paso County Community Services Executive Director. “Through their generous support, El Paso County provides enhanced opportunities to keep our parks accessible to everyone in our community.”
2023 Partners in the Park:
- GE Johnson | Bear Creek Regional Park
- Heuberger Subaru | Bear Creek Dog Park & Fox Run Dog Park
- Tender Care Veterinary Center | Falcon Dog Park
- Gold Hill Mesa | Bear Creek Nature Center
- The Scott Lauther Foundation | Bear Creek Nature Center
- Buffalo Gals | Bear Creek Nature Center
- Bob & Elly Hostetler | Fox Run Regional Park
- Olson Plumbing & Heating Co. | Fountain Creek Nature Center
- Adventures Out West | Rainbow Falls
- N.E.S., Inc. | New Santa Fe Regional Trail
- Scheels | Pineries Open Space
- NextEra Energy Resources | Paint Mines Interpretive Park
- El Pomar Foundation | Paint Mines Interpretive Park
- Farmers State Bank | Fair & Events Center
- Ralph J. Collins | Falcon Regional Park
- Martin Marietta | Santa Fe Open Space
With the generous and faithful support of these partners, El Paso County Parks has been able to provide numerous upgrades and ensure sustainability to the Park System for current and future generations.
If you or your company would be interested in supporting the ongoing operations and maintenance of a favorite park, trail, open space, or nature center or just want to learn more about the Partners in the Park program, please contact Dana Nordstrom, at (719) 499-1335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partner In the Park Video
Corporate and community partnerships are important to help us initiate new funds for the daily operations and maintenance of our parks and trails. These partnerships are also important in helping supplement the budget, but we also hope to build your trust that El Paso County has a Parks system worthy of your support.
We ask that you would please consider participating by selecting a park that reflects your location, needs, or values, as well as those of our County Park system.
All donations that El Paso County Parks receives will go toward preserving open space, providing new amenities or ensuring ongoing support for a specific park within El Paso County.
We look forward to forming a great partnership with you.
With your help, we can make our parks and trails the best in the county!
What do you receive when you become a partner:
- We will place a sign at the park for each year you are a partner.
- You will receive one complimentary pavilion rental at a park of your choosing.
- A listing on the El Paso County Parks website.
- A plaque acknowledging your generosity to be proudly displayed at your company.
- You will receive a public thank you at a Parks Advisory Board meeting.
- A tax deduction. (Please consult with your tax advisor.)
Your annual $5,000 gift to El Paso County will provide the funds to help keep our parks clean, safe and fun!
We appreciate your contribution and your support of El Paso County Parks