- The Gazebo sits in the center of Fox Run Regional Park, surrounded by the beautiful Black Forest and a calm lake.
- Cost to rent the Gazebo is $117.00 per hour, with a 2-hour minimum time block ($234).
- All ceremony types are welcome in this outdoor wedding venue.
- The Gazebo floor area measures 32×32 feet, the covered area is 19×19 feet.
- There are three backless benches inside the gazebo.
- A stone seating, small amphitheater adjacent to the gazebo can accommodate up to 200 wedding guests.
- We recommend that the wedding gazebo area not be used for receptions as the space does not allow for it. Please check out our pavilions and field space for receptions.
- Reservation Site
Facilities & Parking
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited on any El Paso County Park property, per section 9.1 of El Paso County Park Rules and Regulations.
- Please refrain from using glass containers.
- Public restrooms are located nearby.
- Electricity is available at the gazebo, but is not guaranteed.
- For groups of more than 200 people: Permit holder must assign authorized personnel to direct parking and traffic.
- Permit holder may display small signs indicating the way to the wedding.
- Handicap Accessible
- Wedding parties can decorate the gazebo, however they may only secure decorations by using string, ribbon or paper streamers. Please remove all decorations at the end of the event.
- Bride & groom may be showered with real flower petals. Do not shower the bride & groom with artificial (plastic or silk) flowers, bird seeds, wild flower seeds or confetti. It can be harmful to the wildlife and the environment.
- Lighted candles are not allowed. (Fire danger!) Battery operated candles, etc. are permitted.
- Soft acoustic music is allowed.
- It is the permit holders responsibility to clean-up the reserved facilities and leave it in good, clean condition, including trash removal.
- Warming Hut: The Warming Hut is located adjacent to the Wedding Gazebo and can be used as a dressing room for the bride. It features chairs, full-length mirror and a fireplace. The cost to rent the Warming Hut is $18 per hour, with a 2-hour minimum time block ($36).
- Pavilions: Fox Run Regional Park has five medium size pavilions, with picnic tables and a maximum seating capacity of 60 people, that are available to rent for your reception or as an outdoor wedding venue. The cost to rent a pavilion is $100 per day.
- Restrooms are located adjacent to the Warming Hut.
- Reservation Site