- The Gazebo sits in the center of Fox Run Regional Park, surrounded by the beautiful Black Forest and a calm lake.
- Cost to rent the Gazebo is $117.00 per hour, with a 2-hour minimum time block ($234).
- All ceremony types are welcome in this outdoor wedding venue.
- The Gazebo offers 650 sq. ft. of event space. The floor area measures 32×32 feet, the covered area is 19×19 feet.
- There are three backless benches inside the gazebo.
- A stone seating, small amphitheater adjacent to the gazebo can accommodate up to 200 wedding guests.
- Reservation Site
Facilities & Parking
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited on any El Paso County Park property, per section 9.1 of El Paso County Park Rules and Regulations.
- Please refrain from using glass containers.
- Public restrooms are located nearby.
- Electricity is available at the gazebo, but is not guaranteed.
- For groups of more than 200 people: Permit holder must assign authorized personnel to direct parking and traffic. Personnel must wear reflective gear (or specific color) for identification.
- Permit holder may display small signs indicating the way to the wedding.
- Handicap Accessible
- Wedding parties can decorate the gazebo, however they may only secure decorations by using string, ribbon or paper streamers. Please remove all decorations at the end of the event.
- Bride & groom may be showered with real flower petals. Do not shower the bride & groom with artificial (plastic or silk) flowers, bird seeds, wild flower seeds or confetti. It can be harmful to the wildlife and the environment.
- Lighted candles are not allowed. (Fire danger!) Battery operated candles, etc. are permitted.
- Soft acoustic music is allowed.
- It is the permit holders responsibility to clean-up the reserved facilities and leave it in good, clean condition.
- Trash that does not fit in the provided receptacles must be removed from the park by the permit holder. Leaving bagged trash in the park is not permitted due to animal activity and other safety reasons.
- Warming Hut: The Warming Hut is located adjacent to the Wedding Gazebo and can be used as a dressing room for the bride. It features chairs, full-length mirror and a fireplace. Electricity is available but not guaranteed.The cost to rent the Warming Hut is $18 per hour, with a 2-hour minimum time block ($36).
- Pavilions: Fox Run Regional Park has five medium size pavilions, with picnic tables and a maximum seating capacity of 60 people, that are available to rent for your reception or as an outdoor wedding venue. The cost to rent a pavilion is $100 per day.
- Restrooms are located adjacent to the Warming Hut.
- Reservation Site