Owned by Colorado Springs Utilities and managed by El Paso County Parks, Clear Spring Ranch Open Space is a 930-acre linear park situated along Fountain Creek south the city of Fountain. This open space features active farming, grasslands and foothills ecosystems and riparian habitat as well as the southernmost extent of the Fountain Creek Regional Trail and Colorado Front Range Trail in El Paso County. Besides four miles of trails, the recreation facilities include a pavilion, picnic tables, restroom, and parking
Clear Spring Ranch
TRAIL USERS, PLEASE NOTE: Clear Spring Ranch Open Space contains active farming. Please stay out of farm fields and farm homestead and remain on all marked trails and roads. The Fountain Creek Regional Trail / Front Range Trail is located nearest the creek.
- Pets Must Be On Leash – Owner Must Remove Pet Excrement. Be Mindful of Wildlife and Wetlands. Livestock and Wildlife Harassment is not Allowed.
- No Smoking, Discharge of Firearms, Camping, Overnight Parking, Golfing, Fireworks, Hunting
- Prohibited Items: Motorized Vehicles, Camp Fires, Alcoholic Beverages, Glass Containers
- All other park rules can be found here, El Paso Count Parks Rules and Regulations.
Fountain, CO 80817
The Clear Springs Ranch restrooms are open year-round.
- Park Hours:
Dawn to Dusk
- Driving Directions:
Clear Spring Ranch Open Space can be reached from Interstate 25, Exit 123; proceed to east side of Interstate, cross the railroad tracks, and enter the property. Parking lot is on the north side of the entrance road.
- El Paso County Parks:
- Park Weather: NOAA
- Cycling / Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Interpretive Displays
- Picnic Pavilion
- Picnic Tables